Monday, February 4, 2008

Were is the new music???????




Well for the last month I have been sick with some sort of stomach parasite. The doctors finally have me fixed up and I am back on track.


I am working on a few songs right now that are quite complicated and are going to take some time to finish. Take a listen to the work in progress on the main page.



1. A Nine Inch Nails remix (Beginning of the End). You can hear the work in progress on the main page or below. For this remix I am using the original vocals. Although I chopped them up for a stutter effect that echos in tempo. Layered on top of that are several guitar, synth, and analog filter noise tracks. I am still trying to decide what to do with the ending where NIN has an obnoxious analog synth solo. I really wanted to take this back to a more Broken kind of sound.

2. A downtempo 80 BPM original instrumental. Kind of sonic, melodic metal.
"Intro" this track can be heard on the main page. I am working slowly on getting this finalized and mixed. A BIG thanks to Kevin Hawkins for laying down the guitar tracks on the song. The solo came out quite well.

Both of these workds in progress can be heard on the main page. http://01recordings.com

No comments: